Friday, August 15, 2008

Good-bye ICU!

Christy is out of ICU as of 11:30 last night. She's currently in room 5155, I think. I was in bed sound asleep when they called last night to tell us she had been moved. I repeated the room number about 50 times so that I would be sure to remember it, hopefully I have. I told them to call me as soon as they were up this morning so I'm guessing they are still sleeping, which is a good thing.

Please remember Chris this morning as he's headed to the neurosurgeon for his consultation regarding his back.


Rejoicing in the Lord,
Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news about Christy! That's terrible news about Chris. I read Josh's blog saying Chris had several slipped disks. You guys will continue to be in my prayers.

Mel

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! We've been praying for you all and will continue to do so!!! Praising God with you!!! This is awesome!