Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Chris

Chris had his surgery today, though much later in the day than expected. We were at the hospital at 6:15am and his surgery didn't happen until 4:30pm. Turns out Chris has PVC, premature ventricle contractions, or an irregular heartbeat. So, they had to bring in a cardiologist to approve his surgery which pushed us back to the end of the day. The surgery went great though and I'm happy to say that he's at home in the bed and resting very well.

Please pray for a quick and pain free recovery. I'll have the whole gang here for the weekend which will be a huge blessing for me. I can't wait for all of us to be here together even though two of us are going to be vegging out and recovering.

Blessings to all and thanks so much for your prayers.

Fully Relying on God,
Julie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you muchly. I know there must be some smoother sailing for you guys somewhere around a couple more corners. Praying, praying, praying for you all.