Friday, April 17, 2009

Josh

Josh is dating again and I’m okay with it. Now it sucks on many levels, but for Josh I’m happy. I wish that Christy could still be here, making this post unnecessary, but she’s not and nothing we say or do will change that. Josh is a young man and his life must go on. I get that, I hope you do too.

What Josh does, or doesn’t do, from this point forward will never change what he did for Christy. Here is a list of some of the reasons why I could never be angry with Josh for moving on.

- He loved my girl! Fully and completely.
- He did everything in his power to be a good husband to her, and he was.
- He never once expected less from her – and if you knew Christy then you know this was important to her.
- He never once complained about her.
- He cared for her physical needs as well, or maybe better, than I did.
- He always wanted the very best for her.
- Whatever she dreamed of, he told her was possible.
- He brought her more joy and happiness than anyone else could.
- He made her biggest dream in life, to be a wife, come true.
- He went to doctors appointments with her and asked the questions that she was afraid to ask.
- The answers to those questions never scared him away.
- When she hurt, he hurt.
- When she cried, he cried.
- When she was in the hospital with no knowledge of anything, he sat at her bedside and loved her all the more.
- He was her man and she LOVED him, making me love him too.
- He loved my girl! Fully and completely.

Josh, I wish you the very best life offers. I pray that God gives you a future that is happy and full of love. You deserve it. Thank you so much for making my sweet girl so happy.
I love you!

Momma J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may not see it like I do...but God is stinken ALL OVER YOU! Your words minister to me Julie. Can't really explain it but I see God's heart in your heart, and it's pretty incredible!